QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Platinum 2018- 4 users
QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It's the most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software. QuickBooks Enterprise offers access for 1 to up to 30 users, plus 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users fast. And with the ability to add up to one million names, you'll be able to track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and items.
Now QuickBooks Enterprise has moved towards a subscription model. You need to pay an annual subscription. You can choose the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription that works for you:
- Silver subscription provides a great way to get started with QuickBooks Enterprise. It includes the QuickBooks Enterprise software + Full Service Plan + Advanced Reporting.
- Platinum subscription includes all of the functionality of the Gold Edition + Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing to help you manage complex inventory and pricing processes.
Full Service Plan (included in all the subscriptions plans)
With exclusive access to U.S. based QuickBooks Enterprise experts, automatic product upgrades, an online data backup that protects your critical business info, and much more, the Full Service Plan lets you rest easy knowing you have extra help and protection if you need it. Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise includes all the benefits of the Full Service Plan.
- Product Upgrades
You'll automatically receive new versions of our products when they're released, along with updates to
your current version to make sure you're always up-to-date with the latest features and enhancements
- Online Backup
Protect your Enterprise file and any other business data with QuickBooks-integrated online data backup and restoration service. Your data is stored in a protected and encrypted format at two separate locations so you can easily retrieve it whenever you need it.
- Data Recovery
We can help protect against problems you might encounter with your QuickBooks data, recover data if your hard disk crashes, and reset lost or forgotten passwords.
ADVANCED REPORTING (included in the silver subscription)
Discover untapped insights into how your business is running with our all new Advanced Reporting - included with your Enterprise subscription. With enhanced searching and filtering fields, and much more, it's our most customizable QuickBooks reporting tool yet.
- Activating Advanced Reporting:
- Best source of QuickBooks data
Advanced Reporting gives you access to more data than any other reporting tool, so you can unlock Insights that help drive the growth of your business.
- The most customizable reporting tool yet
- Customization to Meet Your Specific Needs
- "Right for You" Reports
- Enhanced Searching and Filtering
- See your business more clearly with Interactive Visualization
ADVANCED INVENTORY: (Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription.)
- The most advanced inventory management functionality for the most flexible QuickBooks.
- Track items to specific bins within a warehouse.
- Scan barcodes to enter data quickly.
- Easily set up FIFO inventory costing.
- Manage items by serial or lot numbers.
- Get inventory value across multiple locations.
- Transfer items between inventory sites.
- An inventory management system - right inside QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Bin Location Tracking
- Barcode Scanning
- Use FIFO Costing
- Track Serial Numbers or Lot Numbers
- Track Inventory in Multiple Locations
- Transfer Inventory from One Location to Another
- Flexibility to Set Up Various Types of Locations
- Track Your Inventory Data in One Place
- Inventory management can be a challenge for any business.
- How much inventory do you have on hand now and ready to sell?
- Where in your warehouse is the inventory you need?
- How do you efficiently enter inventory data?
- Which cost accounting methods do you want to use?
- What is the best way to track thousands of inventory items to hundreds of thousands of inventory items?
- What kind of inventory reporting do you need to make good business decisions?
- Manage all this with the advanced inventory .
ADVANCED PRICING (Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription.)
Advanced Pricing , exclusively for QuickBooks Enterprise, lets you control, customize, and automate your pricing, right within QuickBooks. No more manual updates — now you can easily change your prices to keep your bottom line upwardly mobile. Advanced Pricing1 is built inside QuickBooks Enterprise 2015 and requires an active Full Service Plan.
- Use pricing to your advantage.
Price rules can help you implement special promotions, cost-of-goods increases, or other changes, such as:
- Quantity discounts
- Manufacturer markdowns
- Scheduled promotions with future start dates
- Price changes by class (i.e. location)
- Set sophisticated price rules.
You can create thousands of price rules based on any combination of factors, including customers, items, vendors, classes, custom fields, and more.
- Manage price rules your way.
- Edit price rules
- Mark rules as exclusive